English, Turkish, learning Norwegian
• Ph.D., Political Science, Binghamton University, Spring 2006 (expected).
• ICPSR Summer Program, Advanced Maximum Likelihood Estimation, University of Michigan, 2004.
• M.A., Political Science, Binghamton University, June 2004, GPA, 3.945.
• Comprehensive Exam Fields; World Politics and Comparative Politics.
• M.A., Political Science, Bogazici University, 1999.
• B.A., Law, Istanbul University, 1995.
At PRIO 2004-2005 as research assistant to Patrick Regan.