- The North Korean nuclear quagmire is getting worse from bad with a recent finding that the North has engaged in uranium enrichment program.
- What has been the evolving nature of the North Korean nuclear problem?
- To what extent has the succession politics been influencing the North Korean nuclear ambition? Would it be positive or negative?
- What is the present status of the Six Party Talks?
- Are there any other alternatives to cope with the North Korean nuclear problem?
Professor Chung-in-Moon will address the following issues:
Discussant: State Secretary Espen Barth Eide