- How are humanitarian agencies preparing for a future that is bound to be of great uncertainty?
- Reflecting on meaning of the Afghanistan crisis from a humanitarian perspective, what does it tell us about the state of the humanitarian enterprise and the evolving debates on the relationship between humanitarian action and international political/military endeavours?
Moderator: Kristin Bergtora Sandvik, PRIO
- Antonio Donini, Feinstein International Center
- Jannicke Jæger, Senior Advisor, The Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Aziz Hakimi, SOAS
- Arne Strand, Deputy Director, Research Director, Chr. Michelsen Institute
- Dan Tyler, Norwegian Refugee Council
- Tørris Jæger, Red Cross
A light lunch will be served.