PRIO is seeking a temporary replacement to fill the position of Assistant to the Director for a period of six months, starting as soon as possible.
The Assistant to the Director’s responsibilities include:
• Provision of secretarial support and assistance to the Director (communication and correspondence, time management, meeting preparations, travel arrangements)
• Preparation and follow-up of board, staff and leadership meetings
• Coordination and management of projects, operational initiatives and strategic processes
• Collection and analysis of background information for the Director’s lecturing and media engagements
• Assistance to the Director on internal and external communication, across multiple platforms
• Research assistance to the Director on various ongoing projects (literature search, background analysis, quality assurance, preparation of publications)
For further information, please contact Administrative Director Lene Kristin Borg (email@example.com), tel. 47 22 54 77 77. More detailed information is available at www.prio.org/vacancies.
Deadline: Applications will be evaluated as they are received.