Andreas Forø Tollefsen has successfully defended his doctoral thesis today, 4 November, at the University of Oslo. His thesis is titled Local Dynamics of Civil War. Congratulations!
His trial lecture: "Why do people take up arms against their governments?"
- Dr. Anja Shortland, King's College London, UK
- Associate Professor Alex Braithwaite, The University of Arizona, USA
- Professor Terje Wessel, Department of Sociology and Human Geography at UiO
Leader of defense
- Professor David Jordhus-Lier, Department of Sociology and Human Geography at UiO
- Håvard Strand, Department of Political Science, UiO & PRIO
- Kristian Stokke, Department of Sociology and Human Geography at UiO
- Halvard Buhaug, PRIO
You can read more about the defense and the thesis here [in Norwegian]