For the upcoming 49th UACES Conference (University of Lisbon, 1-4 September 2019), INTERSECT is interested in submitting up to five panels/roundtables/innovative panels that address the impact of technology on European security.
Relevant themes include (but are not limited to):
• The EU Defence Research Fund and developments in EU defence
• Technology and border(ing) practices
• Drones, robotics and AI in the European context
• STS approaches to EU security
• Cybersecurity and cybercrime in Europe
• Predictive policing
Abstracts should be submitted to Dr André Barrinha (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Dr Bruno Oliveira Martins (email@example.com) by 14th January 2019.