As Adviser to the Director, David provides strategic, organisational and administrative support to the Director and to the PRIO Leader Team.
Other tasks include:
- Providing support and guidance to PRIO staff on Open Access publishing;
- Coordinating admissions to the PRIO Student Programme;
- Coordinating PRIO's Global Fellows programme;
- Coordinating PRIO's Practitioner in Residence programme;
- PRIO's institutional contact point for the Scholars at Risk network.
Before coming to PRIO, David worked for several years in academic publishing. He holds a PhD in Philosophy from the University of Warwick.