This position is placed within the Communication Department and is a full-time temporary position until the summer. The Communication Assistant will report to the Communication Director.
Deadline for applications: Monday, 21 February 2022
Start date: As soon as possible
- Provide practical assistance for public events at PRIO
- Provide assistance for in-house production of publications and other printed material
- Provide assistance for web and social media publishing
- Maintenance of PRIO's address databases
- Maintenance of PRIO's Media Surveillance
- Assistance for the Communication Director and members of the communication team
To fill this position, we are looking for a reliable person with good organizational skills, precision, flexibility and an ability to multitask. You should thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Service-minded and communicative
- Independent but also a team player
- Self-motivated and proactive
For further information please contact Communication Director Agnete Schjønsby:
firstname.lastname@example.org / tel +47 905 71 503.