The PRIO Cyprus Centre is seeking applications for a research position. The position is available for a period of six person-months (FTE) from September 2013 with possible renewal. Applicants should present a self-contained research project with clear deliverables addressing the wider impact and implications of the economic crisis in Cyprus. The position is open to any disciplinary or inter-disciplinary perspective within the social sciences and law.
- Doctoral degree
- Research experience in the social sciences or law
- Proficiency in English
- Working knowledge of Greek
- Background knowledge of Cyprus and the Cypriot society
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Electronic applications should be submitted by email to email@example.com and should consist of:
- An up-to-date CV (including a list of publications and names of two referees)
- An outline of a proposed research project with clear deliverables (1500-2000 words)
- A short writing sample
Additional enquiries should also be addressed to the same email. The deadline for applications is Friday, 9 August 2013 - extended to Friday, 23 August 2013. Only short-listed candidates will be notified by the end of August 2013. More information on the PCC is available at www.prio.no/cyprus.