Dag Henrik Tuastad left PRIO in 2011. The information on this page is kept for historical reasons.
"Rethinking the Middle East Talks: Prospects for Democratic Reforms in the PLO."
PhD in Social Anthropology.
Special fields: Political anthropology, Middle East, Palestinian politics
PRIO started tracking events online in 2007. This listing is not complete. Past events may be mentioned in our news archive.
- • "The Role of International Clientelism in the National Factionalism of Palestine." Third World Quarterly 31 (5) 2010
• “Primary Solidarity. A Comparative Study on the Role of Kinship in Palestinian Local Politics.” Ph.D. University of Oslo. UniPub 2009
• “Local Elections in Gaza.” I Ellen Lust-Okar and Saloua Zerhouni: Political Participation in the Middle East. Lynne Rienner Publishers 2008
• “Neo-Orientalism and The New Barbarism Thesis: Aspects of symbolic violence in the Middle East Conflict(s)”. Third World Quarterly 24 (4) 2003
• ”The Political Role of Football for Palestinians in Jordan”. I Gary Armstrong and Richard Giulianotti, ed. Entering the Field. New Perspectives on World Football. Oxford: Berg Publishers. 1997
Peer-reviewed Journal Article
Tuastad, Dag Henrik (2011) Ti år etter oktober-urolighetene i Israel , Babylon 9(1): 118–127.
Tuastad, Dag Henrik (2010) The Role of International Clientelism in the National Factionalism of Palestine , Third World Quarterly 31(5): 791–802.