Gender and Inclusive Mediation Processes
UNSCR 1325 Anniversary Event
Please note: This page refers to an event that has already taken place.
Wednesday, 14 October 2015 15:30-17:30
United Nations, New York, Conference Room 13
The United Nations Department of Political Affairs, the Permanent Mission of Finland and the Permanent Mission of Norway, in partnership with Crisis Management Initiative (CMI) and the Peace Research Institute Oslo (PRIO) cordially invite you to a UNSCR 1325 Anniversary Event with a Panel Discussion on Gender and Inclusive Mediation Processes.
- Taye‐Brook Zerihoun, Assistant Secretary‐General for Political Affairs
- Tone Skogen, State Secretary, Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Kai Sauer, Permanent Representative of Finland to the United Nation
Panelists will include alumni of the High‐Level Seminar on Gender and Inclusive Mediation Processes:
- Monica McWilliams, Professor, Transitional Justice Institute, University of Ulster
- Lisa Buttenheim, SRSG UN Peacekeeping Force in Cyprus (UNFICYP) (tbc)
- Elisabeth Rehn, Minister of State, CMI/Advisor, Advisory Group for the Global Study on SCR 1325
- Geir O. Pedersen, Permanent Representative of Norway to the United Nations
RSVP here: http://goo.gl/forms/HmWjRWW5GU by Tuesday 13 October
- For further details please contact Ms. Anna Salovaara Anna.Salovaara@formin.fi and/or Ms. Emilie N Everett, email@example.com