Kristoffer Lidén succesfully defended his PhD thesis at the Department of Philosophy, Classics, History of Art and Ideas, University of Oslo today. His thesis is titled "Between Intervention and Sovereignty: Ethics of Liberal Peacebuilding and the Philosophy of Global Governance".
The evaluation committee:
- Dr. Nigel Dower, University of Aberdeen (first opponent)
- Professor Anthony F. Lang, University of St. Andrews (second opponent)
- Førsteamanuensis Reidar Maliks, Universitetet i Oslo (administrator)
- Professor Thomas Pogge, UiO/CSMN and Yale University
- Research Professor J. Peter Burgess, Peace Research Institute Oslo (PRIO)