Introduction - Coordination: Kyriakos Pierides, Vice President of the Board of OPEK
- PART A (in Greek): Harry Tzimitras, PRIO Cyprus Centre, Director
- PART B (in English): Özdil Nami, former Negotiator of the Turkish Cypriot Community
- PART C (both in Greek and English): Comments and Questions
TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED
- Is there a strategic shift to permanent division?
- How can we revive the BBF and UN body of work?
- What does result oriented process mean and how can we achieve it?
- What is the impact on bicommunal relations?
- How will Geneva affect EU-Turkish positive agenda? Which is the role of EU on searching for solutions?
The event takes place in the context of the project "Citizens Forum to Reform Europe"