Are you looking to find your voice, hone your writing tactics, and cultivate communication skills with impact?
Using real-world cases, student vignettes, and reflective questions, Lynn leads you through the A to Zen of the writing process, building your confidence as well as developing your skills.
In Writing Your Master's Thesis you will find out how to:
- Understand yourself, your audience, and your project, so you better understand your role in communicating research
- Choose a question and plan an appropriate design
- Build a foundation of ethics and background research into your writing practice
- Find your own writing (life)style
- Work with your supervisor, so you can get the best from the relationship
- Navigate structure, arguments, and theory, for deeper critical engagement
- Contextualize your research and maximize its impact.
Going beyond the standard ‘how to survive’ advice, this inspiring writing guide empowers you to develop the voice, tone, and critical engagement required for you to thrive at Master’s level.