Borja Paladini Adell left PRIO in 2020. The information on this page is kept for historical reasons.
- Innovative approaches to building and sustaining peace
- Governance for peace / governance for war
- Complexity and peacebuilding
- Inclusive political settlements and peace processes, and implementation
- Dialogue and conflict transformation
- Dialogic, emancipatory and cooperative approaches to peace
Friday, 23 Aug 2019
Borja Paladini Adell was a Practitioner in Residence at PRIO from summer 2019 to summer 2020.
- Peacebuilding, dialogue, and conflict transformation practitioner with 20+ years of experience in designing, directing, and evaluation programs in conflict-affected contexts.
- Peace and development advisor and consultant for top decision-makers in several countries, United Nations affiliates, think tanks, philanthropic organizations, local and ethnic communities, and universities.
- Specialization in comparative and inclusive peace process design, and implementation.
- Expertise fostering and facilitating dialogue and complex stakeholders’ collaboration particularly in Colombia.
- Capacity development, train-the-trainers, and knowledge management at the local, national, and international levels. Guest lecturer and public speaker in peacebuilding practice in several forums.
- Spanish National fluent in Spanish, Catalan, and English; intermediate Norwegian.