Jonas Vestby has defended his thesis today, 9 March 2018: 'Climate, development, and conflict: Learning from the past and mapping uncertainties of the future' at the Institute of Political Science at the University of Oslo.
His trial lecture:
Explaining Ethnic Conflict: Micro-, Meso- and Macro-Approaches
- Professor Nils Weidmann, University of Konstanz
- Amanuensis Anita Gohdes, University of Zürich
- Professor Olav Schram Stokke, UiO
- Professor Håvard Hegre, University of Uppsala / PRIO
- Associate Professor Håvard Strand, UiO / PRIO